Thursday, July 2, 2009

Water Park Take Two

Who'da thunk it? I was prepared this time for our visit to our neighborhood water park. I know... unbelievable! I made sure to bring towels, sunscreen, water, snacks, blanket to lay on, oh and Dallin of course. LOL Needless to say, I think Dallin loves water, just like his mom-mom that is half fish. Can't wait to get our POOL! Daddy, Um, I don't know quite how to say this but --- the little blow up one that you got me is great and all, but seriously, I WANT A BIG POOL. :-) Note to Scott: Dallin made me put that in the post.

So, enjoy the following pictures of my little man having a ball. I had so many photo's I may end up posting a few more. I know, hold your excitement back. HA

So, here is Dallin just getting starting the day at the park.
He is feeling better about this whole wet idea -- getting his fingers, toes, head into the water. Oh, it was so crowded that day -- at least 30 kids give or take a few.
As you can see his kept grabbing at his shirt. I don't think he liked it on too much. Mom-mom is a bit of an over protective mom-mom (to say the least!), so I had to wear my shirt.
Ah... Victory and the agony of water up the nose. He won, as someone wise told me... pick your battles and having his shirt on was not one that I wanted to play.
All in all, we had a blast. I came home a crispy critter (even with sunscreen), Dallin came home with a nice golden tan. Lucky little guy. I think this is my favorite picture of the whole bunch. Sums Dallin up in so many ways.
On the ride home he kept talking about how much fun he had running through the water and playing with the other kids. He really is growing up way too fast for me. I'm gonna miss these times my little man. But, I'm gonna thoroughly enjoy every minute of every day I can with you and your lovely spirit. Binks my love...

2 comments:

  1. so fun! I love those water parks..all the water and no worry like there is with a pool! - why does it always say "your request could not be processed"?.. ~Cheri T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed so many great posts! I'm glad Johnny's car infatuation is over, I know how you feel. How many little cars are there on this earth? Right when you think you have them all, Target comes out with ten new ones. Dang it! He sure is a cutey!!

    ReplyDelete