Yep, it's that time again. Dallin graduated from his class at The Little Gym and I was able to capture a few photo's while holding everything at once (all you mom's know what I'm talking about).
I cannot say enough about The Little Gym. Dallin has completely flourished in this environment, not just physically but socially. When we first started classes with The Little Gym, Dallin was so afraid of even going into the gym. Now, he is normally the first one on the red mat and claps and sings the welcome song. Oh, by the way, he does get a little on the "testy" side if you start singing and he isn't ready. Guess that's my side of the family... Have you heard Scott sing? LOL
Sorry its been so long for an update, life just keeps moving forward, faster than ever. Dallin is a funny little man and loves to giggle, which is one of my favorite sounds. He has also picked up repeating everything you say, word for word. Ah oh... Here is a quick example: The other night we were brushing our teeth after tubby and I still help him, as does his dad cause he has difficulty with the back teeth. Anyhow... We finished and I said, "Well, that sucked" and guess what Dallin said? "Well, that sucked!" Oh, you should have seen and heard Scott and I laughing soooo hard. He does amuse us none stop. We love you little man and you need to stop growing up so fast. Mom-mom is going to have serious separation anxiety.... Binks.
Dallin preparing to sing the welcome song at his graduation. Sorry for the red eye guys, I still think its an adorable photo.
Oh boy howdy, they brought out the parachute. Loves this skill, as you can see from the wide grin on his face.
This is what we refer to as "the donut hole" and he loves this one just as much as the parachute. Unfortunately, he was a little tuckered out and thought that this was the perfect place to rest. He must have been in that position for at least five minutes. Too funny.After receiving his ribbon and Miss Elizabeth shares what he has accomplished over the semester. They get ready for a group photo and these two little girls are adorable. I think Dallin already has his "trollin" down.
Class photo -- Winter/Spring Semester at The Little Gym. Just look at how cute they all are, especially the one on the end in the light blue shirt and plaid shorts. WHAT A DOLL! Seriously, love you my little man and your mom-mom and daddy and so proud of you. Keep up the great work. Binks and knuck-knucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment