A few weeks ago Dallin and I decided to head off to the mall, it was too hot outside and too boring at home. We ended up, of course, at The Disney Store. After about 45 minutes of Dallin going from one toy to another, we decided to buy a set of bowling balls. Mom-Mom figuring that it would help with hand - eye coordination (fun, no I don't think about that), and Dallin thinking it would just be cool. We got them home, set them up and started our first game of bowling. Oh, before I forget, notice all the toys in the house?? If you had been to our home before Dallin, you would notice a significant difference in our decor. LOL
Anyhow, here are just a few pictures I was able to grab of Dallin thoroughly enjoying his first game of bowling.
Just look at the smile? Who can resist that? So, he is able to bowl any way he wants too if the result is that smile. My little man, you are growing up much too fast for Mom-Mom. Love you to pieces... To the moon and back again. Big bink.
No comments:
Post a Comment