I've been a slacker... I've become an addict -- to face book, I am totally involved in a game called Farm Town and that's the reason behind the slow blogging. Not that they are that thrilling, but they keep some friends informed.
Last week Dallin and I decided to head down to our neighborhood park and go down the slide, ride the swing and just basically tired the little dude out for daddy (he takes nights). He went down the slide a few times, the slide was borderline hot, so that didn't last long. We played on the swings, then a little boy decided to see if they turned on the water feature yet. Well, lo and behold... WATER! That ended the swing ride, the sliding and basically everything else. Of course, Mom-Mom was ill prepared, hence the soaking wet clothes. I literally had to strip him down to his b-day suit afterwards, but it was so worth it. Pictures do tell a thousand words. Enjoy, I know we both did.
On all the pictures below you can double click on them and they enlarge, just incase you didn't know.
He has this saying... the water goes way high into the sky. Loves the water, takes after his Mom-Mom the fish.
This is one right after he got hit in the face with a water spout, I think he may have had his first nose enema. Just wait until you get your first water-ski enema. Oh, boy howdy! Too much information, its really late and of course, I'm tired. Sorry.
See how wet Mom-Mom let me get. She said, who cares it's only water! Have fun wherever and whenever you can has become my motto! I think he likes it too.
Hey, where did all the water go? Bring it back! You just have to go over and reset the button and they all come on. Which I did, and his little friend did for about twenty minutes or more. His little buddy kept falling down, his mommy took off his shoes she didn't want them to get wet. I felt really bad for him. It's just shoes! Geez (My OCD is getting better, right?)
I wonder how to calculate the water pressure? Daddy would know for sure. He would visit every park in the neighborhood who had the same water feature, measure the water pressure, compile all the data into a spreadsheet format and he would have the final answer. My Daddy is sooooo smart. Oh, that's his little buddy from the park who kept falling down -- no shoes = no running on cement or you are gonna fall buddy. Traction is a good thing. I still think they both had a ball.
All the way home, he kept saying how much fun he had at the park. His wording... got really wet and naked for the car ride home! How can you not love a kid like that? My little Dallin buddy, I'm sure gonna miss you when you go to school. I love you so much and cherish every minute of everyday I have with you. Daddy and I both love you dearly. Big "bink" from Mom-Mom and "Knuckles" from Daddy.
great pics! he looks like he is having so much fun!
ReplyDelete