Thursday, May 14, 2009

Triple A's - Another Amazing Artist

I usually keep my blogs about my family or my weird obsessions, but today I wanted to do a quick shout out to an amazingly talented photographer.  His work is beyond words, seriously. If you need a photographer that has a true passion for his craft, please check out his website and blog. www.edmonsonwedding.com.  Some of you may have heard of this photographer, David Edmonson (award winning International Wedding Photographer based in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas), he has won numerous awards for his work and if you look at his site you'll see why. For that matter, if you read his blog, you'll see some of the accolades his company has been awarded.

For all my buddies who live in Texas -- call this man for your upcoming photo needs, you won't be disappointed.  Or for that matter, you don't have to live in Texas to utilize his talent.  I would post a few of his pieces but I don't want to have any copyright issues.

David, you truly are an amazing photographer -- more of an artist, than just a guy taking a picture. Thanks for all your beautiful photo's.




No comments:

Post a Comment