Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hot Little Man

This past weekend was so hot here in Riverside.  How hot you ask?  So hot Scott decided to play outside?  What was he thinking? Now, I understand...  He decided to get out the ole' hose and play, you can even see Dallin's farmers' tan (dad has a matching one).  Mom-Mom hides from the sun like a vampire, she only goes out at night.  ;-)

Man, Scott and I are blessed with a gorgeous kid if I do say so myself.  Just look at that smile? Melts my heart, I love you my little man and will always love you.  You are my heart!

They were actually filling up water balloon's and tossing them way, high into the sky.  Then Dallin got a hold of the hose.  Madness ensued. 

That's the bucket we were filling up with balloon's.  First only his face got wet.

Next, he decided to go for Daddy.  TOO FUNNY... Scott was running to get out of the way, I also got my share of water, thankfully the camera didn't.

Hey, if I stick my finger over this top part it makes it spray out like a flower. But for some reason I get really wet then.

Okay:  Hair, face, shirt, arms, legs, pants, shoes, socks dripping wet.  Looks like our neighbor across the street should have been in on the fun.  Unfortunately, our neighbor let the bank take his house back.  Bummer... Wonder who will be our new neighbors?

Anyhow, I think next time we decide to play with the water and balloon's we should definitely put on our bathing suits. We literally rung his clothes out -- he had a ball and I think Scott did too!  Gotta love my men!

No comments:

Post a Comment