Somehow, someway, we seemed to get more cars today!
Dallin has been ill with the flu/cold, I think I gave it to him. Now I think he has been so kind as to pass it back to me and to his daddy. That's the way it goes.
So, we ended up at the toy store after Dallin's visit with his Doctor, or as I like to call them Trolls. I told him that since he did so well with all the poking and prodding, we could go to his favorite toy store. Well, he just lit up like any other kid would do. He even said, bye-bye Dr. Joe, see ya later!
We spent over an hour looking at this toy and that toy, trains (he also loves those), cars, construction equipment... basically anything that has wheels. He decided to go with trains, so we walked around with two different types of Thomas The Train sets that connect together (and fold up - nice for parents), and then we passed the Hot Wheels section. Needless to say trains went back and we ended up with the following.
I think every mother/father hates to see their child suffer from colds/flu, so I figured anything to take his mind off of it is worth any sacrifice. So, who really needs a formal living room?
No comments:
Post a Comment