This is probably one of my favorite posts to date. This little guy that has come into our lives is HYSTERICAL! I wonder where he gets his sense of humor? LOL
So, here's the deal: Dallin got a lollipop from someone at the store with his daddy. Daddy knowing how Mom-Mom is with whatever Dallin eats (sugar), decided to wait until they got home to try it out. Well, it sat on the counter for a few days and out of the blue I just decided, lets see if he likes this lollipop thing. I had to explain to him that you don't chew it; you suck on it and twist it around in your mouth. Then once it gets to the "gooey" center, chop away. Below are his attempts at his first lollipop experience. So glad I had the forethought to have the camera ready. Most people are probably thinking to themselves, this little guys is almost four and hasn't had a lollipop? WHAT? Well, he has enough juice (energy) all on his own he doesn't need the added sugar nor do his teeth. Anyhow, enjoy the following:
Hmm.. So, this is a lollipop. I'm supposed to suck on this thing that is stuck to the end of a stick? What?
Back in for another round of spinning it and licking/sucking. What a lot of work! Geez, but a tasty treat nonetheless.
Ah oh... or as Dallin says: "oopsie."
This is your lollipop, this is your lollipop on the floor (remember that commercial; this is your brain, this is your brain on drugs). I so wish I would have taken a photo of his face when this lollipop, that he was really into, smacked into the tile. HYSTERICAL!!!Love you my little man. Hope you enjoyed that lollipop. Mom-Mom or Daddy will get you another one soon. Promise. Binks

I gave Livy a lolly pop when I was babysitting in Houston.. she looked about like Dallin! hers didn't even have the good stuff in it. lost interest in it in about 5 minutes.. unfortunately I have no idea where she left it..oops :)
ReplyDelete