Sunday, July 12, 2009

Quickie with no photo's

Wow, I have been a bad blogger as of late. Oopsie! I blame it on Face Book, so addicting.

I just wanted to share a few funny things that Dallin has said or done over the last couple of weeks:

  1. Now he has decided that he is the one driving the car. He tells me turn this way, no NOT that way, THIS way! So funny, its hard to not laugh.
  2. Has picked up on some of our bad habits (need to make a run to Home Depot for duct tape!), then repeats them, such as: OH,Dallin, Dallin, Dallin. Or (thanks to daddy), Good job buddy - way to go buddy! So now Dallin thinks his name is buddy. Joking Scott.
  3. Has learned that he loves to say the word no over and over and over and over and over and over. LOL
  4. Rolls his eyes back into his head and says (ever so casually), whatever.
  5. Knows how to play the mom-mom, he always comes home with some sort of toy -- more than likely another flippin' car.
  6. Loves to run through the water park sprinklers and play in his pool.
  7. Hates it when anyone around him is either singing (because he doesn't know the words), or dancing. Is this my kid?
  8. Decided to try out playdough. Not just playing with it, wanted to see what it would taste like. Nope, didn't like it.
  9. Loves to go visit his Grandma Bev and his buddy Kaden. He said to Kaden -- Good job buddy. LOL
  10. I know for sure this little man was sent from heaven. He runs up to me screaming, I found the mom-mom and wraps his arms around me and tells me he loves me.

Hopefully, no I know for sure the next post will be more interesting and with pictures. Love to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment