This is for our friends the Toolsons'. So, since you all seem to have some sport that you are all very talented in, we (as in Dad) decided to start Dallin off young. Note to Scott: Try a smaller hoop next time, not for Dallin but for you! HA HA HA HA
We packed up the car with all the water park essentials and Daddy had to grab the basketball. The temperature that day was probably 100 degrees and the plan was to run through the water not play basketball. However, as you can see from the following pictures Dallin loved every minute of basketball and we were still able to play in the water. Fun times had by all. I even got to catch up with an old friend who I hadn't seen in about four years, they just moved into our neighborhood. She and I used to workout at the gym together. Notice the time line.. four years = Dallin turns four in October. :-)
(You can double click on each photo and they will enlarge.)
Well, that was a short but cute post if I do say so myself. I love getting pictures of Dallin and his Daddy together, they are so alike in so many way. Just love them to death. Big Binks and Big Kisses for the tall dude (yea, Scott that be you.)
Soooo cute! loved the Slam Dunk!!! the photos are AWESOME!... I see a great future in B-ball! xoxo
ReplyDelete