What is fun is that they don't keep score and don't call any fouls, traveling, etc. My first game I felt like I was the ref, in the stands going... that's a foul, that's traveling, hey -- people what about the score? LOL I have since calmed down a bit and decided to be the Teams photographer instead. Gotta prove that I can use my new camera with his BIG lens this time. :-)
Here are a few pictures I have captured and trust me I will be boring everyone with all my posts about his basketball.
Warming up with daddy. *note to self, get headband for all that hair.*
Pass it back with the GRRR look on your face. Remember you can walk the walk and talk the talk.
Stretch it out everybody.
Game plan
So funny, arms up for defense and most of the game you will catch someone who has their arms up just because.
Hysterical, look at Dallin's face. Yep, it was an early game.
Notice almost everyone has their arms up.
Coach helping Dallin dribble that ball.
You can do it little man.
Okay, bring it down the court buddy. Look at the guy in the red shirt, his body language.
Okay, still in the same place, bring it down Dallin.
Hey! Did someone put grease on this ball?
Okay, the guy in the red might take a nap.
Time to pass the ball, finally says the guy in red.
Well being posting more from this game on my next post. We are so proud of our little man, he is growing into such a BIG man. Daddy said he wants to retire someday, so we have to practice every day.
Love you my little man, you are doing a great job! Binks.














Oh he's growing so fast. Boo would be so proud! Keep pics coming.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Barb