Thursday, February 16, 2012

Oh Yea Baby!

Sorry it has been a while since my last entry, we have all been battling the same cold/flu that is going around. I came across this video and thought it would be a quick entry.

About four months ago I noticed that when I would scratch Dallin's back he said -- "Oh, Yea baby."  I have absolutely no idea where he got this phrase from, I do know that the first time he said it I seriously had to run and use the ladies room. I never laughed so hard.  To this day he still does this and his voice changes each time.

This video is taken in the dark, bad lighting and sort of difficult to see, but you will get the idea.  Enjoy, I know I do every time I view this one.


Binks my little man, thank you for making me laugh so much.  You are such a joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment