Well, after a LONG winter break Dallin was ever so excited to get back to school. He was dancing around last night, singing... I get to wear shorts, shorts, shorts to school (85 today). So cute. When I picked him up today he had a huge grin on his face and said, I got to see all my friends again and someone in my class is having a birthday this weekend. I asked him who? He said "ah... I don't know, I can't remember but they are in my class." I asked him if he got an invitation to another party, he again said. Ah... not sure. Love you my little man, you bring light and joy everyday into my life. Binks my love.
Shot out to The Daddy too, he was amazingly helpful over the break. With me being sick he as always helped me out with shopping, laundry, etc. Love you my hubby ole' mine. Would trade you for nothing, well... He knows I'm kidding.
More pics to come, I promise just takes time and I don't gotta lot of that lately. Easier to do picture posts when I'm alone or late at night. Love to all, and thank you again to all his Aunts/Uncles, Cousins and friends for all the presents. He ripped through them very fast this year. Thank you all so much for caring about us. MWAH
Oh great... I didn't spell check. Edit is here: I woudN'T trade you for nothing. Geez
ReplyDeleteLove your Blog! Finally getting a chance to look at it today. Oh, it is so inspiring, makes me want to be an even better mom. I want to try to remember to take more pictures this year! I'm horrible about that! So glad Dallin was excited to go back to school, so was Tylar - he was coming out of his skin in the days before school, so much that the teacher was ready for him to calm down a little. LOL.
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE your Blog!!! :o)