In my previous posts, I mentioned we do three Christmas Trees in our home and I'm going to finally post a few pictures of my sons. He did most of the decorating on his tree all by himself. Hopefully, the pictures will show up okay, still getting used to the setting on the new camera. I'm going to master this camera if its the last thing I do.
***Click on photo's to enlarge***
I didn't get a chance to do the lighted garland down the spiral staircase before I took this picture. It's his little tree with all of his special ornaments he likes and he is allowed to do whatever he wants with this tree. I think he did a pretty good job.
This is one of his Santa Villages all lit up. Kinda hard to see what is on this table, but trust me there is a ton of trains on the top of the entry table, then the lower table has an antique carousel, a mini-tree and a Mr. Christmas Victorian scene with miniature dancing figurines.
See how many trains are on this table? We also hang our stocking from this table instead of our mantle. Our main Christmas tree is in the formal living room which doesn't have the fireplace. Fireplace is in the family room and I seriously don't want to decorate more space.
One of my favorite decorations; it's a packaged like a present but you press a button then music starts to play, then the best part is the top levitates over this beautiful town with a train steaming around a Christmas tree. Love this one, as does my little man.
Exterior of home -- this year we decided to change up the warm lights to bright white LED's to match our lawn decoration of two reindeer's pulling Santa's sleigh and added a strand of red lights as well. There is also a lit steam train with three freight cars, see I'm learning more each day about trains. Hmm? Wonder who I learned that from?
We kept the warm colors on our trees, urns and garland on the door. Next year this should look different, planning some construction work to be done this year. YIPPEE
Our little family was blessed with so many amazing Christmas cards this year, presents for our little man, visits with Santa at Christine's and many nights of driving in our car looking at Christmas lights in the neighborhood. That has become one of our many traditions. But most of all we were overwhelmed with the love of our family and friends near and far. Amazing, you can have friends that you haven't seen in ages still take the time to send out a Christmas card and well wishes. Thank you to all took the time to drop us a line. We of course ran late again this year with our card, but I have it posted in my blog, you can just scroll down until you find it. I hope everyone had a terrific Christmas with their loved ones. I cannot say enough about my husband and all that he does for us and to my little man, you take my breath away daily. Thank you Heavenly Father for sending me an angel. Binks my love.
No comments:
Post a Comment