Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Oh geez

Okay, another quickie with no pictures. I have to put this down in writing before I forget. Doesn't take long, trust me.

Here's the story:

Dallin and I were out driving, probably coming home from shopping and stopped by to look at the big airplanes at the air base by our house. He loves to look at them. We drive off the freeway, go over the overpass and down this tiny frontage road where the street turns into a big circle. If you want to go tour the planes you drive further back, today we just wanted to look at them.

As we sat there and watched a few cars came and go. We decided we had seen enough planes for the day and went on our way. To get back onto the main road you have to follow this tiny frontage road that leads up to the freeway and traffic light. Which Dallin tells me if its green we get to go and red we have to wait. Well, it was red.... we wait and waited and waited, seeing that it is such a small road that intersect two larger ones we have the longer wait. STUPID ROAD DIVISION ENGINEERS (I'm sure that it is City and not County.) So we are waiting, and waiting, and waiting... Dallin out of the blue -- drops his security blankie (we have to have one at all times), and puts it in his lap, puts both hands up to his face, rolls his head from side to side and says: "Geez, come on people!" I kid you naught. Oh, I had to actually pull off this road as the tears were streaming down my face from laughing so hard. I even got on the cell phone WHILE driving.... big no-no in California to call Scott at work to let him know what Dallin said. He laughed just as hard as I did.

Well, that was short and sweet. I hope you all got a laugh out of this typical Dallin story. I know I'll never forget the look on his face and the tone of his voice... Oh, geez... come on people!!!!

My little man makes me giggle each and every day. So much fun, love you Dallin.

No comments:

Post a Comment