Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mom-Mom's got the boogies

Well, if anyone knows me you know that I can get sick from someone sneezing a mile away. So, it was my turn to have the "boogie's" and it was not fun. We both ended up with bronchitis and had to do the antibiotic thing. JOY!

So, these next few shots are the three D's: Daddy/Dallin/Days. From my perspective I think they are hysterical, not sure if everyone else will agree, but once I saw these I knew I had to post them. Sorry Dallin when you are about ten you really aren't gonna like me much because of the following. BUT, I didn't do your hair and I certainly didn't take these photo's. Although, I am SO glad your daddy did.

Dallin has been so enthralled with tools lately, can't seem to get enough of them. So we of course had a tool set for him that came with the following: These beautiful flattering safety goggles or as I like to call them... squish my face so I can see glasses. HAHAHAHA

I can just see Scott trying to get him to put these on his head, he really isn't that found of things on his head. Check out the results.

Hey Daddy? Are my lips supposed to be numb?


Oh sure, go ahead and take your silly photo. The things I have to put up with, geez... GIVE ME A BREAK. Side note: I think this is where he learned the phrase... walk away! LOL Seriously, just look how he has his arms dangling at his sides and the look on his face is priceless. Oh I really had a Depends moment when I saw these photo's.


Hey, is it just me or is it getting a little foggy in here? Are we done yet daddy?

There you have it, Daddy/Dallin days. Thank you my loving husband for taking such good care of our little man while I was up in bed with the boogies. Dallin you are so lucky to have a wonderful daddy, he never once hesitates to help out and is always there for both of us. So, big loves to my hubby and binks to my little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment