I don't even know where to start? I know it has been way too long since my last post, but there are good reasons.
1. Time is going by way too fast.
2. Had my cornea cut, which I would NOT recommend by the way... HURTS!
3. Had three birthdays -- not all mine, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.... BUSY
4. Had his first "official hair cut" and he was so brave. Didn't phase him at all and yes, he still has curls.
5. All of three of us have been sick more than once this fall/winter.
6. Lost a very good friend of mine to cancer. So, haven't really been all the social, she was amazing - the amount of strength and love that woman had. Never could tell by her attitude all the crap she had to go through. But, she is at peace now and probably bellying up to some bar some where telling her jokes. Gosh, I love her!!! So, any chance you have to do anything for women's cancer, please help out as much as you can. Just a dollar, anything.
7. My health has been not so great, not even my close friends know how bad it has been... no excuse, right? Well, my sister-in-law who is a Physicians Assistant and "Grandma Bev" (close neighborhood friend and Grandma to Dallin), know because of Scott's frantic calls when I pass out for more than 10-15 minutes at a time. Oopsie ;-)
Anyhow, Dallin has just blossomed so much over the last three months. His latest obsession is TRAINS. All about the trains, dude cannot get enough trains. We have to stop by a train (ting-ting) crossing daily and there happens to be one within five miles of our house. YIPPEE. He is so well known at the train (ting-ting) crossing, one of the conductors brought him a commemorative railroad hat. His other conductor didn't want to let go of it, I guess they are a one of a kind item. Figures, Dallin scores again. Oh, he doesn't like it when the windows are down, or he is out of the car while the train is on or moving. HE FLIPS OUT! Doesn't like loud noises, never has. Still have yet to try a movie theater for fear of him being scared too much to try it when he is older. He really doesn't like loud noises at ALL. So... NO LOUD NOISES!
Before I post a few pictures I wanted to share a few funny things he has done recently.
He goes potty in the morning and most of the time no one can be near him. Privacy is already an issue and he is FOUR! Anyhow, he was standing there and I was in the other room and I hear him say "mom-mom, I'm not working!" Sorry Dallin had to post that one. Another good one: Scott put up the Christmas lights outside with his nephew and put push button activation on all the lights. Well, I didn't know this at first. So Scott makes Dallin open the door and yell, LIGHTS ON, lo and behold the lights go on, then Dallin yells, LIGHTS OFF and again, it worked! I'm thinking, WOW... Scott really did it up this year! When did they make the "clapper" for Christmas lights? LOL Then I find out you have to push a button at the exact right time when he says it or he says, lights not working mom-mom/daddy.
Here are just a few pictures from the previous months. I know I will have to do more than no blog entry to cover all of them.
His 1st "official" hair cut. I still like mine better, but he doesn't sit still like he did for our wonderful Linda. She is like family to us, she has done mine and Scott's for years. She is awesome! If in Riverside, Le Mongeon (down-town), she is the owner. BEST!
So, he climbed up on to this seat adaptor for little dudes and put on his smock. He neck is super sensitive, great tickle spot. I had to make sure we got the smock on "just right."
Yep, that's me for those of you who haven't seen me in ages. No make-up, overweight and I was next to get my grey hair back to their normal state of Auburn. ;-)
Just look at my little man! He is so flippin' gorgeous, all the women in the salon just fawned over him. I have a feeling he will be a big hit with the girls at school. Thankfully, Scott and I will be too senile to notice what he does. Yeah, right!
That's Dallin just sitting still for Linda and being such a good boy! Sorry about the bottom half of the photo, had the camera on a ledge. LOLWell, I promise more to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment