Tuesday, December 29, 2009

No Snow Days

What to do when there is no snow? Make leaf angels! :-) It's been super cold here and all the leaves have hit the ground. So, Dallin and I decided to take advantage of our neighbors (who have been missing for about three weeks now -- think they lost their house) front yard. Dallin spent about 45 minutes playing in these crispy things mom-mom likes to crunch with her shoe. After I showed him that he went to town. Then he went about gathering all the leaves and made a big pile. Then I tossed him down into them (I know... they were dirty!) and he loved it. I hope you can see from these photo's how big a smile he has. You can click on the photo's to enlarge them if need be.

Anyhow, here are just a few of the 100 or so pictures I took that day. I promised more posting, remember? LOL


Dallin looked surprised as I let him get dirty. He had leaves stuck to his hair, which was already matted to begin with. That was a fun tubby that night. I'm prepping him for snow angels. We have mountains by our house that have that white stuff on them that we call snow. They other day driving, Dallin says out of the blue "Mom-Mom, what is that white stuff on the mountains?" I've been telling him all week long about that white stuff and its called snow. So he turned it around and asked me. TOO FUNNY!!!

Ah, getting the hang of the leaf angel and loving every moment.

I had Scott toss leaves on him while he was flapping his wings. He seemed to really enjoy that part -- A LOT.

He was giggling so hard during this photo. Wish photo's came with sound, but then I guess that is what they call a VIDEO. I'm a dork. LOL

Anyhow, come back soon for more posts. Love you little man! Big Binks.

1 comment: