Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tagged

Okay, so it's been a while since I've done my blog.  I've been busy setting up my facebook account. Anyhow, I got Tagged.... First time!  How fun.  Thanks Mckell.

HIM (Scott)
1.  Sitting in front of the TV, what's on the screen?  Probably something Dallin wants to watch.
2.  You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?  Honey Mustard.
3.  What's one food he doesn't like?  Wow, I have to pick just one...  Hmmmm Liver or Onion's.
4.  You go out to a restaurant, what does he drink?  Diet Coke/Pepsi.
5.  Where did he got to high school? Rubidoux High
6.  What is one phrase he says all the time?  Dallin, come here or Dallin, what'cha doing?
7.  If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Anything MAC.  (By the way, he already has a big enough collection.)
8.  What is his favorite type of sandwich? Probably a sub that had everything on it (chicken, turkey, roast beef, ham).
9.  What would this person eat everyday if he could? El Polo Loco
10. What is his favorite cereal?  Doesn't really eat cereal, but if anything -- granola.
11. What would he never wear? Anything that had the LAKERS on it!  :-)
12. What it his favorite sports team?  Boston Celtics or Phoenix Suns.
13. Who will he vote for?  Not Obama
14. Who is his best friend?  Me (he better agree or else!), Toolson, Dave L., Rob K.
15. How many states has he lived in? Oh, this is way too hard... His dad was in the Air Force, so too many to list.  His favorite was probably Italy.
16.  Does he have any nervous habits? Not that I can think of. Mckell, when John get's nervous can  you send him over to my house to clean?
17.  What could he spend hours doing?  Computer work.  Again, Mckell I AM JEALOUS.
18.  He is: Very smart and thinks things through completely before doing anything.  A wonderful father and a great husband.  I guess I have to say I LOVE him.  I really do.  He is the best father and husband a gal could ever, ever ask for. 

Me:

1.  Sitting in front of the TV, what's on the screen?  Lost, Tudors, Weeds, Dancing with the Stars.  Then when everyone else is asleep... infomercial. My poor credit card.  :-)
2.  You're out to eat what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?  Actually I have it put on the side, they tend to plop too much on if  you don't ask.  Anyhow, Ranch, mostly low-fat due to the junk in the trunk.
3.  What's one food she doesn't like?  Anything with a face. :-)  Vegetarian, remember.
4.  You go out to a restaurant, what does she get to drink?  Water with lemon.
5.  Where did she go to high school?  West High
6.  What is one phrase she says all the time?  Are you listening to me?  ;-)
7.  If she was to collect anything, what would it be? Diamonds 
8.  What is her favorite type of sandwich?  PB&J or PB&Honey
9.  What would this person eat everyday if she could?  Chocolate or Peanut Butter
10.  What is her favorite cereal?  Granola, although not a big cereal person either.
11.  What would she never wear?  Leather pants, even if I had a GREAT BUTT!
12.  What does she always wear?  Panties, preferably not grandma style.
13.  Who will she vote for?  Not Obama 
14.  Who is her best friend?  Scott, Victoria, Bobbi, Cheri T.
15.  How many States has she lived in?  Arizona, California and very briefly Oregon.
16.  Does she have any nervous habits?  You mean besides having panic attacks?  :-)
17.  What could she spend hours doing? Shopping or sleeping (if I could).
18.  She is: Totally ga-ga over her son, wants more children but afraid the old eggs have too many cobwebs for any swimmers to ever catch.  I'm totally thankful everyday for my wonderful family and friends.  Plus, I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE NEW SEASON OF THE TUDORS TO START.

I tag:  Christine and Andrea

1 comment:

  1. That was great! And by the way, sometimes his cleaning is completely annoying! Um, I would collect diamonds too, why didn't I think of that?!

    ReplyDelete