Monday, April 27, 2009

Daddy's Turn

Well, it's been a tough week in the Staley house. Mom-mom has been pretty much out of commission, so I got to spend almost all of my time with daddy. Guess what he wanted to do? Go to the park, play catch, take me and my truck out? Nope, he wanted me to sit on this dang thing called the "BIG BOY POTTY." Everyone is determined to make me go pee-pee in this stupid thing, so I'm going to make my daddy and mom-mom try every trick they know to get me to go. Hey, I'm a poet! ;-) See, how that sentence rhymed? Get it. I'm so smart.

So, while mom-mom's getting better, daddy thought for sure he would have me potty trained. HA HA HA HA HA HA

While daddy was working on work stuff, I had the entire house to myself. Oh, yea, I forgot to mention that daddy let me run around without any pants on. So, daddy's on the computer doing work stuff and he hears something that sounds like a stream (yea, we're not talking outdoorsy-wood type stream), all of a sudden he comes running towards me with towels? What's up with daddy? Mom-mom doesn't do that?

Daddy decided this might be a better option.


What? Doesn't every kid gets potty trained with their own iphone?
Well, while I'm sitting here I might as well play a game. Which application should I open? Yes, he can open applications and play games. I'm guessing he went for the race-car one.
Well, I finished that one.... Let's go on to the ducks. Mom-mom needs to research if there is an application for my iphone that helps me go pee-pee in this dang thing the "BIG BOY POTTY" (not my iphone!).
Hmmm... I guess I have to sit here longer, which game next? Ah... the one with the bubbles...
Okay daddy, we've been here for a long time. The batteries are dead on my iphone, time to go.

Needless to say when I saw these photo's I knew I had to post them. My little man will someday look at these and be a tad upset that I showed everyone him sitting on the potty. Well, little man.... what can I say? Oopsie? Yep, that's what I'll say, you say it all the time so it must work, right?

I wish I could have been there when Scott heard the running stream. I can picture him, turning his head side to side to see if he heard what he heard, then watching he run through the house trying to find Dallin and his accident. Oh, I would have laughed so hard. But, I just got the laundry. :-(

Thank you husband for being such a wonderful father to our son. Oh, and thanks for taking such great care of me, I love you!






2 comments:

  1. Did he ever go in the big boy potty? or was it just iphone play time sitting on a toilet with my pants down time? .. Don't worry, he'll do it when he's ready :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops Sean must have been using my computer.. that was from Cheri :)

    ReplyDelete