Thursday, April 21, 2011

Seriously? This is my stocking?

I am so behind in blogging, sorry.  It's just been crazy around here and we have all passing around the same cold.  So, I'll try to catch up.  These are more Christmas 2010 photo's.

Dallin was so excited for Christmas this year, he truly understands all about gifts and goodies.  To say the least.  HA

Our family was out shopping for Christmas stuff this year and came upon a HUGE and I mean, HUGE Disney stocking and we thought it would be adorable for Dallin to wake up and see this massive stocking thinking that it is jammed with goodies.  Well... It did have goodies -- just check what we mean by "goodies."  ***If you are having trouble viewing photo's, you should be able to double click on them to open up a bigger picture. Enjoy, I know I did.***



We almost made this our Christmas Card, but we changed our minds.  Adorable, don't you think? Definitely filled with goodies of the best kind.  He thought it was so much fun to climb into this stocking, he kept laughing.  He also has a matching Mickey Mouse Christmas hat on too.  Just adorable.



This was sooo funny.  He got tired of standing for me to take photo's and decided it was time to lay down.  I guess I need to upgrade my camera.  Need faster shutter speed!

I will be posting more photo's out of order until I get caught up.  I have a ton, but will only share the absolutely adorable one's until then.  Love you my little man, binks!

No comments:

Post a Comment