See if you can figure out which one is me?
Dang, put them in the wrong order. Oh well, you'll get the idea. Here is a hint for finding me: Think of someone saying, okay enough with the photo's-- JUST PASS THE CAKE! LOL
Back row: Mary (Hunter?), Betty Johnson, Nancy Norris, Elinor Mills
Front row: Me and Molly Hayes. Such wonderful memories with these young girls. Nancy's mom was the "BOMB" at putting on parties for Nancy and everyone was invited. She always made us feel so welcome and planned out so many events. Thanks again Nancy. Love you!
There is no way I'm going to be able to say who is who in this one. I'm in the front row in a BIKINI. Different year and I still think this is the only photo of me in a bikini.
Ah... Water balloon toss. Seriously? What was I thinking, a bikini? ECK, run and hide.
Well, that was my blast from the past. Thanks again Nancy, so many good memories. One that stands out in my mind was Campfire Girls trip to Camp Verde.




No comments:
Post a Comment