Photo's are of various trains he got from Santa and one from Dad and Mom-mom that we put around the Christmas Tree this year.
Binks my little man.
Dallin and I were out Christmas shopping and he found this all by himself. He had to have it so we decided to make it an early gift so we could wrap it around our 9 1/2" Christmas Tree. I'll post those pictures on a separate blog. He still plays with this train, we normally pack everything up and tell him it has to go up to the North Pole for next year. He wasn't having any of that with this train, no way. It had to stay "NOT AT THE NORTH POLE MOM-MOM."
Another find for our yard this year... guess what it is? A TRAIN, really? We have trains. HA
Mom-Mom look what Santa and the Elves made me since I was such a good boy this year. Thanks go out to his Daddy for putting this "easy assembly" train together for him. Just look at that gorgeous smile. Man, I love him, never thought this kind of love existed.
They even made it with all these cranes, tunnels and bridges for me. Guess what else Mom-Mom? It makes a lot more noise than Santa said it would. YIPPEE Santa loves me and I love him so much, I cannot wait for next year. Rest up Santa, its gonna be a big letter next year.
Okay, binks this time to my hubby for making Dallin's Christmas wish come true. You truly are the best father out there. So patient, kind, gentle, funny, and you make railroad and roads too! Oh, you rock!
No comments:
Post a Comment