Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Two quick funnies

No pictures, just two funny short sayings that Dallin has come up with lately.

A couple of days after Christmas, we were putting something together that Dallin received on Christmas. I was putting it together (never a good idea). Well, out of the blue Dallin says... "Mom-Mom" is a GENIUS! I knew I loved him for a reason! HAHAHAHAHAHA We all had such a big gut busting laugh from that one.

Last night while Dallin was in the tubby (Daddy gives tubbies because of Mom-Mom's back), and he says out of the blue, again... Oh no, Daddy's wrong again! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE MAN! Can I please get these in writing. :-) BINKS

1 comment:

  1. just spent a half hour going thru all the blogging you've done that I missed during my "crazy" time..(Nov-Feb) So fun, Dallin is getting so tall! love his haircut, love all the anecdotes, great photos. Thanks for sharing! ~C

    ReplyDelete