I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, Santa was extra, extra nice to Dallin. I truly believe that Santa made more than one trip to our house, we have too many things. Dallin got what he wanted most... His most favorite thing in the world -- A train table with four bridges (he could name them if you asked him too), and a ton of trains to use on his new table. He also got a boat load of other goodies; Spongebob stuff, Leapfrog stuff, Nerf stuff, music stuff, you name it and he probably got it. One of my favorite gifts he received was from his Uncle David. An antique guitar belonging to his Great, Great Uncle. WOW, is it ever a nice one. I'm afraid to let him play. We may hold off a while on letting him play with it, just so he doesn't think it is just a toy. Its absolutely gorgeous; I'm gonna steal this sucker and play it. WOW... Stunning!
All in all it was a great Christmas, even if I spent some of it in the Emergency room for myself. Don't ask and I won't tell. :-)
Here's hoping that the New Year brings all of us: Peace, health, happiness and all around love for each other.
I'll post some pictures soon. You won't even recognize him, he is sooooo big. Turned five late in October and looks about seven. He loves school too!
Love you my little man, binks!
XOXO
This is a test.
ReplyDelete