Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Santa Photo 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This year Racz Photography had Santa come into their studio for photo's. SOOOOO much better than the mall skezoid Santa's! I'm fairly certain this Santa works for Disney. Anyhow... Our little man in a button down Ralph Lauren shirt. I think his daddy has the matching one! We had his hair cut (1st official), the previous week and it still has his famous curl, although you know how it is after a hair cut. Takes a while for your hair to "do" what it is supposed to do. Well, Mom-Mom put this goopey stuff in it, then used a blow dryer that made me giggle. He kept saying, tickle....

Anyhow, Racz Photography is amazing as always. We had a tough time getting him to smile this time. I think he was surprised to be sitting on Santa's lap. But, we got one smile out of him, just not looking at the camera. WHO CARES... Still shows how cute our little guy is. We did send out Christmas cards this year, some on time, some a little late and we had about five different cards to choose from. Hopefully, you all got them and know who we are! LOL


I told you all of my posts would be wacko in order. Sorry... Just trying to catch up. Love to all, binks my little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment