Monday, March 9, 2009

GET READY TO LAUGH

Wow, my second blog.  Who would'a thunk it?  So, the reason for the title of my blog today is my precious son, Dallin. We have had a terrific day, although its cold outside and cloudy we still decided to head out to the park and play.  He decided that he would chase this poor little guy on his tricycle and yell.... I'm gonna get'cha.  We play that game a lot around here, so I'm not surprised he wanted to play it, but that poor little boy I'm sure was thinking.  DUDE -- step away from the tricycle.  

When we finished terrorizing the little boy, going down every slide, getting pushed in the swing, riding the little motorcycle we decided to head out.  I'm getting him some water and putting him in his car seat then out of the blue he looks at me and says....  "Get ready to laugh."  I just busted up laughing, he had this huge grin on his face and then started to sing the flight of the bumble bee. He loves The Little Einstein's and this is where he learned the song.  Rocket gets stuck (which tends to happen a lot), and June, Annie, Quincy and Leo set out on an adventure to get rocket out of whatever predicament he seems to be in.  Long story short, very funny.  Get ready to laugh!  Dubba-dubba-dubba-da.  That's how he sings the song.  I think you probably needed to be there.  

I'm just starting to get the feel for this blogging stuff.  I promise to try and make it better and my interesting.  




1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are amazing! Did you pic nik them! so glad you've joined the blog world. When you're ready to change your background, go to cutestblogontheblock.com!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete