Thursday, December 22, 2011

Stunning

This will be quick but worth every tiny second.  One of my nieces, Courtney loves the pin-up look so we decided to contact Racz Photography to set up a session.  Courtney is so stunning, I hope that she doesn't mind that I share this with everyone.  Courtney is full of life, hysterically funny, loving, kind, did I mention funny?  She has grown into a beautiful woman, when did this happen? 

Christine at Racz Photography captured so many amazing shots of my beautiful niece that I may have to post more.  Thank you Christine, you continue to amaze me with your talent.  Thank you for taking such good care of Courtney.  

You can double click and you should be able to see a large photo.  So gorgeous.

Please no perverts comment on this photo or I will take it down.  Love you Courtney.  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment