Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'm allowed...

So I changed my mind. So many wonderful things have happened in the last few months and I wanted to write them down so I don't forget.  Maybe someone will see my blog...

1. Dallin has started "big boy" school and loves every minute.  He was awarded the Principal's Best Award this semester which is chosen by his teacher; only one other student received an award.  I gotta give it to my little man and his amazing teacher, Mrs. Long.  Great job little man, your mommy and daddy are so proud of you.  He is as popular with this girls as he was last year, currently three girlfriends.  Oh NO!  You go baby!

2.  We had a Big Birthday Blowout Bash for our little guy's 6th Birthday.  So many wonderful friends and family came to celebrate with us.  Photo's to come from our photographer -- Racz Photography.  She really captured some great shots.  She's a pro!

Will post another blog update with just photo's from party. So much fun!

3.  Few weeks ago, Dallin was fast asleep and round about 4:00 A.M., we hear someone reciting The Pledge of Allegiance.  TOO funny, he didn't even wake up after his wonderful reciting.  My little man is so funny.

4.  Notice about two months ago when I would scratch Dallin's back or leg he would say this while I was scratching (first, let me say I have no idea where he got this from): Oh, yea baby!  Not only does he say this, he rolls his eyes and says it in lower voice. HYSTERICAL

5.  Christmas time is upon us and we have all been visited by the crud.  Some of us more then once (hint, hint, ME!).  We (me) managed to get up our trees (yes, you read that correctly -- 3 to be exact). Santa's village with trains all throughout the village.  Oh, I have begun to type Satan instead of Santa.  Oopsie  Scott got the outside decorated up all spiffy.  Will post photo's soon.

6.  Had our first Parent Teacher Conference and was told that our little man is advanced in all categories. WOHOO!!  What makes me the proudest is that everyone of his teachers he has had has told me how polite and considerate he is of others.  He makes sure others are taken care of before he gets what he wants.  LOVE THAT.

7.  Our Infinit finally took its final drive.  THANK YOU!  So, we replaced that baby after an extensive search (for   those of you who know Scott, you totally understand the word EXTENSIVE) with a beautiful dark blue BMW 745.  Scott bought the car intending it to be mine, but I'm scared to drive that thing.  It doesn't even have a key?  What the heck...  So, I'll keep my Yukon thank you very much, more room for shopping, etc.  Not happy about having my baby in the driveway though.  GRRR





8.  Continue to be blessed every single day with the love of my son and husband.  Gotta give props to my husband, he is the best. He really takes care of me, even when I'm as grouchy as can be.  Love you honey, I know it's been a rough year for me health-wise, but you have been amazing.

9.  Had a little minor accident this year. Fell down our spiral stairs, yep -- help, I've fallen and I can't get up. To say the least, not fun.  Smacked two discs on the way down and my tailbone on our ceramic tile at the bottom of the stairs. Literally thought I might be paralyzed.  Never felt pain like that before, ever.

10.  Decided, that regardless of who reads my blog or does or doesn't return phone calls/emails -- I plan to love them for who they are.  Not going to try to change them, maybe that's the best they can be?  Trying to have a positive outlook.

So, those are some recent updates and I will post pictures from Dallin's B-day party and Christmas soon.

Again, need to say how much I love my husband and our son, binks my love.

1 comment:

  1. Please tell me you are driving that beautiful BMW!!! I Get the no key thing, but WOWZA!!! I'd be all over Cali in that thing!!! I love that you brought your blog back! I'm sorry I'm not able to be here more but I will try to follow you and comment more!

    LOVE YOU!
    Mary, Phoenix

    ReplyDelete