Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fish

Quick funny...  Dallin has taken after his mom-mom, he loves being in water of any kind/any where.  Tonight he was taking a tubby and decided to squeeze all of his LONG body (in our huge master bathroom tub), and go swimming.  He was trying to float on his back, had his ears under the water, feet sticking up on the side of the tub.  I asked him if he could hear me and guess what his reply was?  "WHAT DID YOU SAY?"  OMG Scott and I busted up laughing and he wasn't quite sure what was so funny.  I love my little man so much, although he is not so little anymore.  :-(

He is still a train lover, it's all about trains in this house.  If you don't know the difference between a Diesel Engine vs an Electric Engine he'll teach you all about them.  Tonight during his tub he decided to try his hand at comedy.  Here it is:  Knock, knock -- who's there?  Train, train who? Train dump truck!  HAHAHAHAHA  Let's just say I hope he keeps growing and decides he loves basketball or swimming.  A comedian, well...  he may need a little work.

Binks my love, thanks for spending your days with daddy and me.  We love you with all our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment