Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Trike A Thon continued

Can't believe I have a chance to blog a little bit more today.  Here are some of the photo's from his trike-a-thon in action.



And they are off... Start of the race has begun.


These corner are tricky, he really doesn't need his training wheels -- just has a paranoid mom-mom, surprised I didn't make him wear his knee/elbow pads too.


Hey, look at me!!!  Dang he is adorable, but it is time for a hair cut.  Decided to tuck his hair under his helmet.  I'm thinking this is how they came up with the term -- helmet head.  


Outta the way, I got laps to do.


Dang these corners, I like the straightaways much better.

He really had a good time, it was stinkin' hot that day too.  Funny how things like having your bike taken, heat, sharp corners never phase kids.  Wish I had that still. 

Next blog will be from the school year, just various photos.

Binks my little man.  

*** You can click on the individual photo's to enlarge them. ***

1 comment: