I know this is way late, but I wanted to still post this huge milestone in our lives.
Way back in August, Dallin had his first day of school. He goes to a private school, has amazing teachers -- 2 to each classroom and already has girlfriends. Some of the other parents and I have chatted during our visits to help out in the classroom and they tell me that their daughters talk about Dallin all day long when they get home. I knew it! We are in for trouble. :-) He is a little love and his classroom is so cool. So many crafts and decorations they put up on the wall. Can't say enough about his school and teachers.
I, of course, had a mini breakdown when I dropped him off. Of course, I did stay awhile just to make sure my little man was fine. He had no problem whatsoever. Me on the other hand... well, I wasn't kidding when I said I needed a valium drip. So hard to just leave my little guy, but he loves it so much. Anyhow, these pictures may be out of order, sorry. Just had to post so you all could see how precious he is and TALL.
Yep, I knew I wouldn't put them in order. Too tired.
Anyhow, this is him walking into his class with his CARS back pack. Didn't even wait for us, just charged right ahead. So adorable.
At home making sure he has everything ready for his first day (I took this picture the day he got his backpack). He was so excited to get to school. We would drive by his school everyday before he went and I would comment that he would be going to school there in August. So, he knew what was going on and couldn't wait.
Ah, one of my favorite pictures. Daddy walking his son into class. See how Dallin just pushes open the door and left daddy outside. :-)
Getting to knew everyone (orientation day). He has mostly girls in his class, maybe five boys?
Out of order again, sorry. This was him walking in, I just could not get over how brave my little man was. He wasn't anxious at all.
Our little man is growing up way too fast for my taste. Wish I could still hold him in one arm, those were the days. I'm so proud of him and his ability to just go with the flow. I think he got that one from his daddy. Love you little man, binks!

No comments:
Post a Comment