Well, continuing to update as much as possible. Posting photo's out of order and fairly old (this one was sometime in the summer of 2010), but want to get them on here. Here are just a few of Dallin being Dallin. Love him so much, and he is getting way too big too fast for his mom-mom. Like I mentioned, these are out of order. Sorry.
Hey, look I have a turban on my head. No, wait, mom-mom says I have a shirt on my head? Man, I have a HUGE head just like my daddy.
Someone help me get this thing off my head, I can't hear anyone. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mom-mom was right, I do have a big head. Thanks Daddy.
He just thinks he is the cutest little guy around and I have to agree, he is adorable. Love you my little man. Binks!
No comments:
Post a Comment